Sunday 25 April 2010

Kate Knight Papers!

Have been having lots of fun with some free papers I got with a Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine the other day. They are from a new (? new to me anyways) designer Kate Knight who produces some gorgeous floral creations.
Here is one of the cards I have made for a friend who is having triplets. This is also my card for Loretta's Challenge on the Docrafts website, but I can't get it uploaded on there at the moment for some reason. :(

I love love love the little lovebirds she has put in the top right of the paper, and actually worked my card design around those, as they were too sweet to hide, I had to alter the layout a little! (hope that's ok, Loretta)
I stamped the baby bundle image another two times, and attached them to the stork. The sentiment is from Stampin Up, and I inked up the edges of the square backing card to tone in with the fabbydoo paper!


This anniversary card is also for a docrafts challenge, Sunday Stampers, which involved stamping my own background paper (need to work some on my technique for this!) and then using a suitable stamped image to go with the sentiment. I  used some of Kate's deep pink floral paper and mounted stamped butterflies from Ippity and some candy brads from Craftwork Cards. The sentiment is from one of my favourite sets by Susan Branch - I adore her work, and the burgundy ribbon was rescued from an empty chocolate box.


This next card was made for the Gorjuss Girls challenge on Docrafts, the greeny blues backing paper is Papermania's Rose Garden, and the delicate blue that my Gorjuss Girl floats on is another of Kate Knight's fabby creations. I added some sparkle to make it look like fairy dust!








That's all I have for today! x

1 comment: