Thursday 5 August 2010

Starting school

***Scroll down for Wednesday's post on "Unity Addict Mood Challenge" Great prize to be won!!*******

My little niece will start school in a couple of weeks time, so I thought I'd make her a little card. I have worked my colours round the PlayDateCafe Challenge for this week, which are black and white with a bit of green :)

I searched through my jolees to find a blackboard embellishment - but in vain..............so I made one myself from black paper and lolly sticks. Cute eh?


I am chuckling at the "a" for apple on the card, as she is already reading and counting! LOL! Hope she won't be bored :O. Hope you love school Holly, I already know you love to learn x

My next little concoction for you, my lovely readers, is a Christmas card!!! Yes really!! O I know its August, but a girl has to think ahead - you know what I'm saying? This card is for the {ippity} challenge over at Splitcoast. I hope you likeeeee ;) I punched "Christmas" along the top, Paper is from Papermania, and stamps from {ippity} Season of Joy x



                           IHHC35

And last..but not least, is a wedding card which I made today - a week or so belated, but i don't think they'll mind.......here it is .....



Stamps and paper used here are Papermania.
That's it for today, thanks for reading and supporting my blog. I also want to say thank you for your lovely comments on my previous "mood" post about my Dad - I was touched, your thoughts meant a lot xxx
Have a good day ((((hugs))))

2 comments:

  1. I love your Christmas card, wedding card and the blackboard is cute. Your cards are all lovely. Very talented.
    Thank you for commenting on my blog.
    x Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. the blackboard is so creative! and i love the xmas card-and the sweet wedding card! i'm sure the newlyweds will love it, too:)

    ReplyDelete